University Communications and Public Affairs
[Download Adobe Acrobat here]
The Office of University Communications and Public Affairs provides the graphic design services to university clients according to established departmental goals and priorities.
- Submit a request to the graphic designer. You may be contacted to set up a consultation to go over the project requirements.
- The Office of University Communications and Public Affairs reserves the right to accept or prioritize projects in accordance with the criteria listed below, under "Priorities."
- Charges may apply; a chargeback code must be included.
Priority is given to design and printing projects required for university communications and public relations efforts. This includes:
- major university events and celebrations
- campus-wide programs and activities
- marketing and promotional photos
- campus news photos
- notable guest lecturers and visitors
- notable campus supporters: alumni, donors
- campus setting and architecture
Design services may be provided to CSU Dominguez Hills colleges, departments and units, subject to staff availability, for:
- academic programs, activities and events
- student life activities
- classroom environments
- on- and off-campus events
- faculty and staff portraits
As the university grows, requests have increased significantly. Although we have only one professional graphic designer on staff, we still endeavor to help with design requests via:
- Student Assistants—For small jobs.
- Professional Freelance Designers
Laura Drake, Graphic Designer