STEPS Registration Information
Fall 2014 STEPS Workshops
Fall 2014 STEPS Workshops have concluded. If you are a current student with a STEPS Academic Probation hold on your account, and you have never attended a STEPS Workshop, please send an email from your ToroMail account to our STEPS Coordinator, Loren Edwards, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the following information:
- Full name (first and last)
- Nine-digit CSUDH student ID number
- Reasons for not attending the STEPS Workshop
- Your email subject should read "Fall 2014 STEPS Email Make-Up"
Click here to register for a STEPS Workshop.
What to bring to the STEPS Workshop
- A copy of unofficial transcripts
- A copy of Academic Requirements Report
- A pen/pencil
- A highlighter
- A calculator
To access unofficial transcripts:
- Log in to MyCSUDH
- Click on "Student Center"
- Select "Unofficial Transcript" in the drop down menu
- Under "Report Type" select "Unofficial Transcript"
- Click "Go"
- All workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time and last approximately 90 minutes.
- Check-in begins 5-10 minutes before the scheduled workshop start time.
- Workshop participants who are late may not enter the workshop and will need to reschedule.
- Students will receive a reminder e-mail through Toromail prior to their workshop date and time.