STEPS Registration Information
Make-Up Fall 2013 STEPS Workshops
Due to a small number of registrants for our November 8th workshop, the workshop has been cancelled and students who were registered will receive an e-mail regarding an online STEPS Make-Up opportunity. Students who have a STEPS hold on their account may e-mail Loren Edwards at email@example.com. Please include the following information in the e-mail:
- In the subject line: STEPS Online Make-Up
- Student ID number
- Preferred contact e-mail address
Loren will reply to the e-mail with instructions on how to clear the hold.
What to bring to the STEPS workshop
- A copy of unofficial transcripts
- A copy of Academic Requirements Report
- A pen/pencil
- A highlighter
- A calculator
To access unofficial transcripts:
- Log in to MyCSUDH
- Click on "Student Center"
- Select "Unofficial Transcript" in the drop down menu
- Under "Report Type" select "Unofficial Transcript"
- Click "Go"
- All workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time and last approximately 90 minutes.
- Check-in begins 5-10 minutes before the scheduled workshop start time.
- Workshop participants who are late may not enter the workshop and will need to reschedule.
- Students will receive a reminder e-mail through Toromail prior to their workshop date and time.