MFA Registration Information
Spring 2014 MFA Workshops
Spring 2014 MFA Workshops have concluded.
Spring 2014 Make-Up MFA Workshops
Spring 2014 Make-Up MFA Workshops have concluded.
Spring 2014 Email Make-Up MFA Opportunity
If you did not attend one of our scheduled MFA or Make-Up MFA Workshops offered this semester, your MFA Hold will remain on your account until you have successfully completed the Email Make-Up MFA Option. You will be asked to review some information and answer questions accordingly. This opportunity will be available beginning on Monday, May 5th. At that time, you may send an email to Angela Rivera, at firstname.lastname@example.org, from your student ToroMail account with your request. Requests will be approved on a case-by-case basis. Please be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Full Name (First and Last)
- Nine-digit CSUDH Student ID Number
- Reasons for not attending any of the 35 scheduled MFA and Make-Up MFA Workshops
- Your email subject should read "Spring 2014 Email Make-Up MFA Opportunity"
Registration is not currently available.
- Any students in the EOP or ETE programs are NOT required to attend an MFA workshop.
- Your Student ID card is required for entry to the MFA workshop.
- Plan ahead! Do not miss class to attend an MFA workshop.
- All workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time and last approximately 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Check-in begins 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled workshop start time.
- Students who arrive late to their scheduled workshop may no longer attend at that time, and must register for a future workshop.
- Students will receive a reminder email through their ToroMail campus email account, 24 to 48 hours prior to their scheduled workshop date and time.