MFA Registration Information
Fall 2014 MFA Workshops
Fall 2014 MFA Workshops have concluded. Please refer to the information below regarding Make-Up MFA Workshop dates and times.
Fall 2014 Make-Up MFA Workshops
|Monday, October 27, 2014||10:00 AM||WH A118|
|Tuesday, October 28, 2014||3:00 PM||SCC 605|
|Wednesday, October 29, 2014||10:00 AM||WH A118|
|Thursday, October 20, 2014||11:00 AM||SCC 700|
Click here to register for a Fall 2014 Make-Up MFA Workshop.
- Any students in the EOP or ETE programs are NOT required to attend an MFA workshop.
- Your Student ID card is required for entry to the MFA workshop.
- Plan ahead! Do not miss class to attend an MFA workshop.
- All workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time and last approximately 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Check-in begins 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled workshop start time.
- Students who arrive late to their scheduled workshop may no longer attend at that time, and must register for a future workshop.
- Students will receive a reminder email through their Toromail campus email account, 24 to 48 hours prior to their scheduled workshop date and time.