MFA Registration Information
MFA Fall 2013 Workshops
The Fall 2013 MFA workshops have concluded.
Spring 2014 MFA Workshops
Spring 2014 MFA Workshops have concluded.
Spring 2014 Make-Up MFA Workshops
|Monday, April 14, 2014||9:00 AM||SAC 3141|
|Tuesday, April 15, 2014||2:00 PM||SAC 3165|
|Wednesday, April 16, 2014||10:00 AM||SAC 3165|
|Thursday, April 17, 2014||4:00 PM||SAC 3141|
|Friday, April 18, 2014||2:00 PM||SAC 3165|
Click here to register for a Spring 2014 Make-Up MFA Workshop.
- Any students in the EOP or ETE programs are NOT required to attend an MFA workshop.
- Your Student ID card is required for entry to the MFA workshop.
- Plan ahead! Do not miss class to attend an MFA workshop.
- All workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time and last approximately 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Check-in begins 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled workshop start time.
- Students who arrive late to their scheduled workshop may no longer attend at that time, and must register for a future workshop.
- Students will receive a reminder email through their ToroMail campus email account, 24 to 48 hours prior to their scheduled workshop date and time.