General Education Petition
The GE Petition packet must include:
- One Petition for Exception form
- Form must be filled out
- Under request type, select "General Education"
- $10 processing fee must be paid at the Cashiers Office
- No signatures of support are required for the GE Petition
- One General Education Petition for Course Substitution form for each course student would like reviewed
- For example, if student would like three courses reviewed, three General Education Petition for Course Substitution forms must be included
- Course description(s) for the course(s) being petitioned
The entire GE Petition should be submitted to the University Advisement Center. It takes approximately 6 months to process and student will be notified of the official outcome via letter in the mail from Admissions and Records.
Students who wish to submit a GE Petition are required to consult with a UAC advisor to ensure that it is appropriate to do so.
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader]