Welcome to the Testing Office website. The Testing Office offers proctoring services and is responsible for the administration of exams such as the Graduate Writing Exam (GWE), English Placement Test (EPT), Entry Level Math (ELM) Exam, Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), and GRE Subject exams.
Graduation Writing Exam (GWE)
On Test Day
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Monday, January 9, 2017
Friday, February 10, 2017
Saturday, April 15, 2017
Monday, February 27, 2017
Friday, April 7, 2017
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Monday, June 5, 2017
Friday, July 7, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL STUDENTS TESTING AT CSUDH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PARKING FEES. PARKING ON CAMPUS IS $6 FOR THE DAY.
Finding GWE Results on the Academic Requirements Page
1) Log on to my.csudh.edu
2) Select “Student Services Center.”
3) Next to class schedule is a drop down menu, click on the menu and select “Academic Requirements.”
4) The Academic Requirements page will show students their degree progress.
5) Look for the heading “Overall Graduation Requirements- Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement.”
6) If there is a green circle with a check, congratulations on passing the GWE with an 8 or higher. If the box is red, a non-passing score of 6 or lower was received. If this was the student’s second attempt at the GWE, they will have to complete English 350.
7) Students who did not pass may request an advisement of their essay with the GWAR director by completing an Essay Advisement form. Essay Advisement forms are available at the Testing Office Front Desk or by email, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Testing Office is located on the 5th floor of the north library in LIB 5705.