CSUDH Bring Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day
Here's what you need to know:
- This day is all about the importance of going to college and learning what employees do at Cal State Dominguez Hills.
- Any 8 - 18 year old daughter or son of a CSUDH Employee is welcome to join you on April 25th.
- Faculty and Staff may bring up to two students to participate in the day.
- Individual Excused absence forms are required for each student, but all students can be registered at the same time.
Before you register, you must:
- Get approval from your respective MPP supervisor to bring your child to work with you and participate in the day's activities.
- Complete the Excused Absence Form, submit it to the child's school, and return prior to or on the day of the event.
- Complete the Registration form by clicking Register at the top of the page.
- Be aware of the following requirements:
- You are responsible for excusing your child from all school obligations.
- Your child is your guest on campus and may not be left unattended at any time while at CSUDH.
- Children are not permitted to ride in University Vehicles of any type.
- If you work in an area with potential hazards (labs, skilled trade workshops, art studies, etc.) you must ensure your child is provided with all appropriate protective equipment.
For more information or additional questions, please contact Marco Dowell at email@example.com.