How to Apply
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here.]
Are you ready to apply? Follow the steps below and if you have questions about any part of the application process, just give us a call or stop by our office and we can help.
STEP 1: Answer the following questions:
- Have you been admitted to CSUDH or are you currently enrolled as a CSUDH student?
- Are you a US Citizen or permanent resident?
- Can you demonstrate academic need based on an individual assessment? (We will help you with this part.)
Did you answer YES to all questions above? If yes, then continue to Step 2.
STEP 2: Do you meet one of the following criteria?
- Are you a first-generation college student (neither parent has received a Bachelor's degree)?
- Do you meet the "low income" definition within federal financial guidelines?
- Have you qualified for special services with Disabled Student Services?
Did you answer YES to at least one of the questions above? If yes, then continue to Step 3.
STEP 3: Apply for the SSS Program!
- Interested applicants please come to EAC 300 to pick up an application.