Effective spring 2009, students admitted (or re-admitted) Spring 2009 or thereafter will participate in the MSN Professional Portfolio/Presentation (PPP) to satisfy the requirements for the MSN Culminating Activity.
Students are eligible to participate in the MSN Culminating Activity if the following are satisfied:
- Enrollment in the final semester of graduate coursework or has completed all course requirements and is enrolled in MSN 600.
- Student has a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Student has attained a score of 8 or higher on the Graduate Writing Exam (GWE) or has received a waiver through submission and approval of the GWAR/GWE Petition for Fulfillment Form [PDF].
- No incomplete grades (Inc) are present on the transcript.
- Student has submitted the graduation application via their MyCSUDH account and paid all required graduate fees. For more details on how to apply, please visit the Graduation Application Procedures and Graduation Application FAQ.
- Student has submitted the Culminating Activity Eligibility Form [Word Doc.].
[Get MS Word Viewer]
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader]