Pathway Program to MSN
[Download Adobe Reader here]
The MSN Pathway Program, offered by the School of Nursing at California State University Dominguez Hills, is designed for Registered Nurses (RNs) who hold a bachelor’s degree in another field. This program puts students on track to receive their MSN degree while taking the BSN course prerequisites along the way. RNs who are interested in the Pathway Program need to attend the MSN Pathway Workshop first. You may attend the workshop either in person or by conference call using the special 1 (800) #. The fee for attending the Workshop is $50.00. At the Workshop you will meet with the Pathway Coordinator, Dr. Rose Welch, and fellow potential students to discuss your career goals and develop a plan for you to attain your MSN degree. You will also learn all about the MSN Program and our unique combination of online and onsite classes.
We look forward to meeting you at the workshop and speaking to you about your individual interests in the Master’s of Science in Nursing Program.
- Obtain copies of all your transcripts.
- Submit the following paperwork in one single envelope:
- Workshop Registration Form [PDF]
- $50 payment
- A copy of your unofficial transcripts from all the schools you have attended
- If you attended a foreign school please provide us with an evaluation of your transcripts
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Obtain course descriptions for content areas not clearly defined by course title.
- Attend an MSN Pathway Workshop.
- Confer with coordinator regarding Program of Study and process for application to the University and units taken.
- Wait to apply to the University until after you attend the Pathway workshop.