The mission of the School of Nursing is to provide adult learners with the knowledge, skills and values to improve nursing and health care for populations of unprecedented diversity in the community. The faculty achieves this mission by offering a quality nursing education that prepares learners to be competent providers of nursing care and leaders in the profession. Guiding principles are respect for each learner's uniqueness, the ethic of caring, collaborative partnerships with the community, and health as a fundamental right for all. The nursing programs are characterized by accessibility, flexibility, currency, and innovative instructional delivery using distance education methods and informational technology. The School’s mission reflects the mission and goals of the College of Professional Studies and the California State University, Dominguez Hills.
- Spring 2014 MSN Nurse Educator & Nurse Administrator New Student Orientation.
To register please click here [PDF]. CANCELLED
- Starting Spring Semester 2014, ALL New (Family) Nurse Practioner admits must attend orientation during the semester they are admitted. For Spring admits, the Mandatory Orientation is Thursday January 16, 2014. 9am - 3pm on campus. Orientation is mandatory to gain access to the FNP advising site. Registration for orientation is mandatory; please read and complete the FNP Orientation Registration form [PDF].
- MSN Information Session [Video]
- Background Checks
- CampusRN Scholarship Program
- BSN Information Newsletter [PDF]
- MSN Information Newsletter [PDF]