The mission of the School of Nursing is to provide excellent educational opportunities for adult learners, who reflect the diversity of our community, to apply knowledge, skills, and values that improve nursing practice and healthcare in our communities and the global society. The faculty achieves this mission by providing outstanding teaching, scholarship and service that empower the learners to be leaders in the nursing profession.
The School of Nursing envisions transforming healthcare to serve the needs of culturally diverse communities and the global society, in a dynamic teaching and learning environment, through the innovative caring practice of its nursing faculty, students and graduates.
- Health as a fundamental right for all
- Respect for each learner's uniqueness
- Ethic of caring
- Evidence-based practice
- Collaborative partnerships with the community
- Accessible, flexible, and progressive professional education
- Innovative instructional delivery and informational technology
School of Nursing
Location: Welch Hall
Phone: (310) 243-3596
Fax: (310) 516-3542
|Spring 2016- RN to BSN New Student Orientation||Thursday, January 7, 2016||9:30 am - 2:15 pm||Loker Student Union- Ballroom B|
|Spring 2016- MSN New Student Orientation||Wednesday, January 20, 2016||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Loker Student Union- Ballroom B|
WH = Welch Hall
LSU = Loker Student Union
- New Job Postings for Nursing Positions
- Congratulations to the students who are recently admitted to our RN-BSN program in Spring 2016. The one-day RN-BSN orientation will take place from 9:30 am to 2:15 pm on Thursday, January 7, 2016. The RN-BSN New student Orientation Letter [PDF] will provide you with more details .
- Congratulations Spring 2016 admitted MSN students. Save the Date- Orientation will be held on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.The MSN New Student Orientation letter [PDF] will provide you with more details.
- BSN 306 and BSN 346 Challenge Exam Information [Word].
- CSUDH School of Nursing ranked #1 by Great Value Colleges in the Top 30 Affordable RN to BSN Online Degree Programs.
- CSUDH School of Nursing ranked by U.S. News as one of the Best Online Bachelor's Programs of 2014
"It has been our honor to be ranked as one of the best online Bachelor's Degree Programs in America.
The success is greatly contributed by our students, faculty, staff and administrators.
Congratulations to all!"
- CSUDH School of Nursing