The mission of the School of Nursing is to provide excellent educational opportunities for adult learners, who reflect the diversity of our community, to apply knowledge, skills, and values that improve nursing practice and healthcare in our communities and the global society. The faculty achieves this mission by providing outstanding teaching, scholarship and service that empower the learners to be leaders in the nursing profession.
The School of Nursing envisions transforming healthcare to serve the needs of culturally diverse communities and the global society, in a dynamic teaching and learning environment, through the innovative caring practice of its nursing faculty, students and graduates.
- Health as a fundamental right for all
- Respect for each learner's uniqueness
- Ethic of caring
- Evidence-based practice
- Collaborative partnerships with the community
- Accessible, flexible, and progressive professional education
- Innovative instructional delivery and informational technology
School of Nursing
Location: Welch Hall 320
Phone: (310) 243-3596
Fax: (310) 516-3542
|Fall 2016- MSN New Student Orientation||Monday, August 15, 2016||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Loker Student Union|
WH = Welch Hall
LSU = Loker Student Union
TBD = SCC
- SPRING 2017 Admissions is now Open via CSUmentor.edu. Admissions deadlines are as follows:
- MSN Application deadline is November 1, 2016. Document Deadline is November 15, 2016.
- Note: We are not admitting for Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- BSN Application Deadline is November 3, 3016. Document Deadline is December 1, 2016.
- Congratulations Fall 2016 Newly admitted MSN students. You are invited to attend the Fall 2016 New Student Orientation on Monday, August 15, 2016 from 9 am to 5 pm in the Loker Student Union, Ballroom A. Please read the Invitation Letter for further details, such as schedule, materials, and registration.
- New Pre-BSN Concurrent Dual Enrollment Program
- New Job Opportunity for Tenure-Track Nursing Faculty Position
- New Job Postings for Nursing Positions
- CSUDH School of Nursing ranked #1 by Great Value Colleges in the Top 30 Affordable RN to BSN Online Degree Programs.
- CSUDH School of Nursing ranked by U.S. News as one of the Best Online Bachelor's Programs of 2014
"It has been our honor to be ranked as one of the best online Bachelor's Degree Programs in America.
The success is greatly contributed by our students, faculty, staff and administrators.
Congratulations to all!"
- CSUDH School of Nursing