The mission of the School of Nursing is to provide adult learners with the knowledge, skills and values to improve nursing and health care for populations of unprecedented diversity in the community. The faculty achieves this mission by offering a quality nursing education that prepares learners to be competent providers of nursing care and leaders in the profession. Guiding principles are respect for each learner's uniqueness, the ethic of caring, collaborative partnerships with the community, and health as a fundamental right for all. The nursing programs are characterized by accessibility, flexibility, currency, and innovative instructional delivery using distance education methods and informational technology. The School’s mission reflects the mission and goals of the College of Health, Human Services, and Nursing and the California State University, Dominguez Hills.
School of Nursing
Location: Welch Hall
Phone: (310) 243-3596
Fax: (310) 516-3542
|No upcoming events|
WH = Welch Hall
LSU = Loker Student Union
- Congratulations to the students who are recently admitted to our RN-BSN program in Fall 2015. The one-day RN-BSN orientation will take place in June, July, and August, 2015. You can choose to attend any day out of these three options. More details will follow in early April. Stay tuned!"
- CSUDH School of Nursing ranked by U.S. News as one of the Best Online Bachelor's Programs of 2014
"It has been our honor to be ranked as one of the best online Bachelor's Degree Programs in America.
The success is greatly contributed by our students, faculty, staff and administrators.
Congratulations to all!"
- CSUDH School of Nursing
- The School of Nursing is now hiring to fulfill the following faculty position:
Nursing Faculty Position - Tenure Track
- Fall 2015 MSN admissions is still open on CSUMentor. View our MSN Admissions Requirements for more information.
- On August 5th the recruiter for Los Angeles County Hospitals was onsite to present to over 50 students and other community nurses the current LA County Hospital hiring plan. They are recruiting to fill approximately 730 positions FY 2014-2015. Below you will find the links to the tape of the presentation and the handout that was given. We hope to have additional presentations from each hospital.