Tier II, Professional Administrative Services Credential
The documents under some of the links on this page are hosted off-site and embedded in the next page. Adobe Flash Player is required to view these files. If you have trouble opening/viewing these files on the next page, please download the document by clicking on the download button on that page.
[Download Adobe Reader here]
**APPLICATION PERIOD NOT YET OPEN. PROGRAM NOT OFFERED EVERY YEAR.**
Fill out "Applicant Interest e-Card" below to be updated on program start dates.
Summer 2015 is currently being planned.
Prerequisites to the Tier II Program and earning a Tier II Credential:
- Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential candidate shall, prior to admission to the Tier II credential program, be employed full-time in a position requiring an administrative credential. Statutory basis: Education Code Section 44270.
- Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential candidate, prior to admission to the credential program, possess a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
- Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential candidate, prior to being recommended by CSUDH for the Tier II credential, verify completion of a minimum of two years of successful experience in a full-time administrative position in a public school or private school of equivalent status while holding the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential. Statutory basis: Education Code Section 44270.1 (a)(2). Candidates must be in their 2nd year of an administrative position to start this program.
(1) All instrested in regestering must first submit the following:
(2) Registration through Extended Education & Candidate Information Sheet
- REGISTRATION: Information and Registration Forms
Students must register for SLP 580, SLP 581, and SLP 582 at the same time. Students must be fully paid to attend the first orientation meeting. To register fax in registration to (310) 516-3971, or Register in-person at Extended Education Registration office - EE1100, or mail registration to College of Extended & International Education, California State University Dominguez-Hills, 1000 E. Victoria Street, Carson, CA 90747.
"It's hard to put into words how the past three months of the program have given me so much knowledge that has lead to a different type of thinking. Our instructor promised on the first day of class that our thinking would be changed and it certainly has." S.T. Cohort Member