Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available in the fall. Please call (310) 243-3629 for more information and an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Monday April 4 & April 27 - 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesdays - April 5 & April 19 - 11 AM - 1 PM Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Kick the Stigma Tuesdays - April 12 & April 26 - 10:30 AM - 1 PM - Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Nosotras - Thursdays starting in February 11, 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM - Student Health Center Room A-141 - Pre-registration required.
- Denim Day Awareness Events - April 19 & 20 - 11 AM to 2 PM - East Walkway
- Blood Drive - April 27 - 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM - North Lawn
- Healthy Sexuality - April 20 - 12 PM to 1 PM - Women's Resource Center
- HOT Topics Discussion Group - April 12 & April 26 - Student Health Center Wellness Lounge
- Health & Mental Wellness Fair - April 27 - 11 AM to 2 PM - East Walkway
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.