Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines remain available until supply is gone. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Student Health 101.Online Monthly Newsletter Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday and alternating Tuesdays. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Random Acts of Kindness Week - Join the Student Health & Psychological services by doing something a Random Act of Kindness, February 10-14. Ideas . . . smile at someone you don't know, hold open a door for someone, thank a CSUDH employee who works to keep CSUDH beautiful . . . the list is endless!!
- Mind, Body & Soul: Embracing African American Mental Wellness - Come celebrate Black History Month and explore pathways to wellness. This experiential exhibit will highlight issues of self discovery, psychological disorders, mental health myths and resources. Join us at the Loker Student Union South Lounge 11:00 AM-3:00 PM on Tuesday & Wednesday, February 18-19.
- Mobile HIV Testing February 10 & 24, 10 AM-1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - February 11, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Heart Health
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - February 18, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss Program - MRP-455 - Mass Reduction Program lecture and support group - February 12, 1:00-2:00 PM in Room 323 of the Loker Student Union.
- SHAC (Student Health Advisory Committee) - February 7, 9:00-10:00 AM Student Health Center
- Group Sessions: All sessions meet weekly in Room A107 of the Student Health Center
- Nosotras - A weekly support group for Latina Students. Thursdays 3:45-4:50 PM starting February 20. For more info contact Dr. Monica Rosas-Baines at email@example.com.
- Dream Interpretation Group - Ever wonder what your dreams mean: How they impact your life or relationships or how to use your dreams for personal growth. Come join us on Tuesdays 1:00-2:15 PM beginning February 11. For more info contact Cris Bruzzone, M.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loss Support Group - If you have ever lost anyone, or anything significant in your life, please come and receive, as well as provide, support as we share our experiences of loss. Loss & Found will meet Tuesdays 2:30-3:45 PM starting February 11. For more info contact Andrea Rosen, M.A. at email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATE: The Spring Health Fair has been scheduled for April 23
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.