Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available in the Fall. A general announcement will be made when they are available. Please call (310) 243-3629 for more information and an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Mondays 8/10 and 8/24 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - 9/22, 11 AM - 1 PM - Topic: TBD
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - 9/8, 11 AM - 1 PM - Topic: Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Lawn Campaign - 9/8 to 9/10 - North Lawn of Loker Student Union
- Light a Candle in Honor of World Suicide Prevention Day - 9/10 , 6 PM to 8 PM. Join us in lighting a candle to commemorate those who have lost their lives and recognize those survive.
- MRP 455 - "A Way to Eat Healthy for Life" by Dr. Sophia Momand. Two Lecture dates: 9/17 and 9/23 from 1 PM to 2 PM in Loker Student Union Meeting Room 326.
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.