Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available in the fall. Please call (310) 243-3629 for more information and an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Monday September 12 & 26 - 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesdays - September 13, Contraception and Sexual Health - 11 AM - 1 PM Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Kick the Stigma Tuesdays - September 6 - Suicide Prevention, 10:30 AM - 1 PM - Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Suicide Prevention Activities - September 6 - 8, Lawn Sign Campaign - Loker Student Union North Lawn; Thursday, September 8, Light Up the Walkway, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Meet the Psychologist - Tuesday, September 20, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Nosotras - Tuesdays starting September 20, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM - Student Health Center Room A-141 - Pre-registration required.
- Walking Wednesdays - Wednesdays starting September 7, 12:00 - 12:30 PM and 3:00 to 3:30 PM. Meet behind the Student Health Center. Bring water and your walking shoes.
- Understanding Self & Others - Support Group Wednesdays starting October 5 (6 weeks) from 3:30 to 4:45 PM. Advanced appointment with Dr. Monica Rosas-Baines required.
- Building & Healing Your Self-Esteem - A three part series beginning Wednesday October 19, October 26 and November 2, 11:30 AM to 12:45 PM, space limited call to reserve your space. Commitment to all three sessions required.
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.