Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines are now available. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Student Health 101.Online Monthly Newsletter Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
- Introducing New Optometry Services - Download Optometry flyer [PDF]
- Journey to Wellness- November 19, 2013, Loker Student Union Ballroom A, 11 AM-4 PM
- Next Mobile HIV Testing date Monday, November 18, 10 AM-1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - November 19, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Healthy Eating
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - November 26, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Stress Management
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.