Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines remain available until supply is gone. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Student Health 101.Online Monthly Newsletter Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday and alternating Tuesdays. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Safe Spring Break - Stop by LSU East Walkway on March 26 & 27 and get information on keeping safe during your spring break.
- Mobile HIV Testing March 10 & 24, 10 AM-1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - March 11, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Nutrition
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - March 18, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Self-Harm
- Weight Loss Program - MRP-455 - Mass Reduction Program lecture and support group - March 19, 1:00-2:00 PM in Room 323 of the Loker Student Union.
- SHAC (Student Health Advisory Committee) - March 7, 9:00-10:00 AM Student Health Center
- Group Sessions: All sessions meet weekly in Room A107 of the Student Health Center
- Nosotras - A weekly support group for Latina Students. Thursdays 3:45-4:50 PM starting February 20. For more info contact Dr. Monica Rosas-Baines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dream Interpretation Group - Ever wonder what your dreams mean: How they impact your life or relationships or how to use your dreams for personal growth. Come join us on Tuesdays 1:00-2:15 PM beginning February 11. For more info contact Cris Bruzzone, M.A. at email@example.com.
- Loss Support Group - If you have ever lost anyone, or anything significant in your life, please come and receive, as well as provide, support as we share our experiences of loss. Loss & Found will meet Tuesdays 2:30-3:45 PM starting February 11. For more info contact Andrea Rosen, M.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biracial/Multiracial Support Group - Unity Through Diversity. If you identify as biracial or multiracial and are looking for a place to share your experiences, as well as learn from the experiences of others, this may be the group for you. Meets on Wednesday, 2:30-3:45 beginning March 5 in the Multicultural Center Conference Room. For more info contact John Monje, M.A. at email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATE: The Spring Health Fair has been scheduled for April 23
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.