Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available beginning September 8, 2014 for the Fall. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday and alternating Tuesdays. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Mondays 11/3 and 11/17 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - November 25, 11 AM - 12 Noon - Topic: Healthy Eating
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - November 18, 10 AM - 12 Noon - Topic: Stress Reduction
- Psychological Services - Support groups for the Fall 2014 semester:
- Stress Less - a weekly drop-in group for reducing stress - starting Tuesday, September 8, 3:30-4:45 PM - Facilitated by Katie Lanflisi, PhD. Location: Wellness Lounge Room A107 of the Student Health Center
- Building Self Esteem -a weekly support group to help you improve your self esteem - starting Monday, September 15, 3:30-4:45 PM - Facilitated by Connie White-Betz, PhD. Location: Wellness Lounge Room A107 of the Student Health Center
- Survivors' Support Group - a weekly support group for survivors' of domestic, dating & sexual violence - starting Tuesday, September 23, 2:00-3:00 PM - Facilitated by Heather Jett, PsyD and Jenny Whyte. Location: Women's Resource Center Room 148 Small College Complex
- Nosotras - a weekly support group for Latina students at CSUDH - starting Thursday, September 25, 4:00-5:15 PM - Facilitated by Monica Rosas-Baines, PhD. Location: Wellness Lounge Room A107 of the Student Health Center
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.