Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available Fall 2014. A notification will go out as soon as they are available. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday and alternating Tuesdays. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Mondays 9/8 and 9/22 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - September 16, 11 AM - 12 Noon - Topic: Birth Control & Safe Sex
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - September 9, 10 AM - 12 Noon - Topic: Suicide Prevention
- Mental Health & Wellness Fair - Tuesday, October 14, 11 AM to 2 PM - East Walkway of the Loker Student Union
- Fall Student Health Fair - Tuesday, October 28, 11 AM to 2 PM - East Walkway of the Loker Student Union
- Psychological Services - Support groups for the Fall 2014 semester:
- Stress Less - a weekly drop-in group for reducing stress - starting Tuesday, September 8, 3:30-4:45 PM - Facilitated by Katie Lanflisi, PhD. Location: Wellness Lounge Room A107 of the Student Health Center
- Building Self Esteem -a weekly support group to help you improve your self esteem - starting Monday, September 15, 3:30-4:45 PM - Facilitated by Connie White-Betz, PhD. Location: Wellness Lounge Room A107 of the Student Health Center
- Survivors' Support Group - a weekly support group for survivors' of domestic, dating & sexual violence - starting Tuesday, September 23, 2:00-3:00 PM - Facilitated by Heather Jett, PsyD and Jenny Whyte. Location: Women's Resource Center Room 148 Small College Complex
- Nosotras - a weekly support group for Latina students at CSUDH - starting Thursday, September 25, 4:00-5:15 PM - Facilitated by Monica Rosas-Baines, PhD. Location: Wellness Lounge Room A107 of the Student Health Center
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.