Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available Fall 2014. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Student Health 101.Online Monthly Newsletter Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday and alternating Tuesdays. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing Fall dates to be announced
- Healthy Tuesday - Fall dates to be announced
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - September 9, 10 AM - 12 Noon - Topic: Suicide Preventio
- Calling health science majors! We are now accepting applications for our fall 2014 Peer Health Education program. Requirements include being a health science major enrolled in an internship class. Applications available at the Student Health Center through August. Any questions, comment below or email JoAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.