Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines are NOW available. Please call (310) 243-3629 for more information and an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Mondays 10/12 and 10/28 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - 10/20, 11 AM - 1 PM - Topic: Immunizations
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - 10/06, 11 AM - 1 PM - Topic: Depression
- Go Green Ribbon Campaign - 10/6 & 10/7 - Honoring World Mental Health Day - Pick up a green ribbon and support the campaign - available in the Loker Student Union dining areas and Student Health Center.
- Sister's United Mentoring Program Mixer - Mentee and Mentor Mixer 10/13, 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Loker Student Union Alumni Room 322 - Lunch provided
- MRP 455 - "A Way to Eat Healthy for Life" by Dr. Sophia Momand. Support Group Meeting 10/21 from 1 PM to 2 PM in Loker Student Union Meeting Room 326.
- Cholesterol Pop Up - 9/30 from 11 AM to 1 PM - Brick Area in front of Student Health Center
- Blood Mobile - 10/29 - 10 AM to 2 PM - East of Welch Hall
- Health & Wellness Fair - 10/28 - 10 AM to 2 PM - East Walkway Loker Student Union
- Nosotras - Thursdays starting 10/8 - 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM - Student Health Center Room A-141
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.