Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available Fall 2014. Please call (310) 243-3629 for an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Student Health 101.Online Monthly Newsletter Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help students make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday and alternating Tuesdays. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Spring Health Fair - Mark your calendars, the Spring Health Fair is scheduled for April 23, from 11-2, LSU East Walkway. Free haircuts and massages, ask the Psychologists, Chiropractic care and screenings, general health screenings, exercise and active lifestyles and live entertainment are part of the activities scheduled for the day. Volunteers needed -- contact JoAnn Aragon at (310)243-3195.
- Mobile HIV Testing April 28 & May 12, 10 AM-1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesday - May 6, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Health Screenings
- Kick the Stigma Tuesday - April 29, 11 AM-1 PM LSU East Walkway Topic: Stress Reduction
- Stress Breaks - May 5-8 - 11-2 Loker Student Union - Join us for Power Naps, Tea and Stress Reduction materials, in collaboration with Toro Productions and ASI.
- SHAC (Student Health Advisory Committee) - May 6, 9:00-10:00 AM Student Health Center
- Group Sessions: All sessions meet weekly in Room A107 of the Student Health Center
- Nosotras - A weekly support group for Latina Students. Thursdays 3:45-4:50 PM starting February 20. For more info contact Dr. Monica Rosas-Baines at email@example.com.
- Loss Support Group - If you have ever lost anyone, or anything significant in your life, please come and receive, as well as provide, support as we share our experiences of loss. Loss & Found will meet Tuesdays 2:30-3:45 PM starting February 11. For more info contact Andrea Rosen, M.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.