Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available in the Fall of 2017. Please call (310) 243-3629 for more information and an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Monday January 23, February 13 & 27 - 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesdays - February 21, Heart Health - 11 AM - 1 PM Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Kick the Stigma Tuesdays - February 7 - Learn about Psychological counseling, 11:00 AM - 1 PM - Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Walking Wednesdays - Begins Wednesday, February 1 from 12:00 - 12:30 PM. Rain or Shine Meet in front of the Student Health Center.
- Health Fair - April 5th - more info to be announced
- Nosotras - Tuesdays starting February 21, 1:00 PM to 2:15 PM - Student Health Center Room A-141 - Pre-registration required.
- Understanding Self & Others - Support Group Wednesdays starting February 15 (6 weeks) from 3:30 to 4:45 PM. Advanced appointment with Dr. Monica Rosas-Baines required.
- Building & Healing Your Self-Esteem - A three part series beginning Wednesday February 22, March 1 and March 8, 11:30 AM to 12:45 PM, space limited call to reserve your space. Commitment to all three sessions required.
- Healing Wings Support Group - A 6 week support group starting Tuesday, February 28, 2:30 to 3:45 PM, Student Health Center A 141. A survivors group of domestic, dating, and sexual violence. Pre-registration required.
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.