Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services
- Seasonal Flu vaccines will be available in the fall. Please call (310) 243-3629 for more information and an appointment. Students can get vaccinated at no charge; Faculty & Staff cost $15
- Optometry Services - Optometry services are available every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling (310)243-3629.
- Mobile HIV Testing - Monday February 8 & February 22 - 10 AM to 1:30 PM located behind the Student Health Center
- Healthy Tuesdays - February 16 - 11 AM - 1 PM Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Kick the Stigma Tuesdays - February 8 - Psychological Counseling - 10:30 AM - 1 PM - Library
- Nosotras - Thursdays starting in February 11, 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM - Student Health Center Room A-141 - Pre-registration required.
- Grief & Loss Support Group - Wednesdays, starting February 24, 3:30 to 4:30 PM - Student Health Center Room A 141.
- Journey to Wellness - February 9 - 11 Am to 2 PM at the Sculpture Garden
- Dating Violence - February 11 - 11 AM to 1 PM Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Random Acts of Kindness - February 17 - 10 AM to 12 Noon Loker Student Union East Walkway
- Condom Campaigns - February 10, 18 & 24 - 11 AM to 1 PM Student Health Center Courtyard
- Blood Drive - February 29 - 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM - North Lawn
- Veteran's Support Group - Wednesdays, February 10 & 24, 2 PM to 3 PM - Student Health Center
Welcome to Student Health & Psychological Services. Our mission is to offer quality services to meet your primary health care needs while you are a student at CSUDH. We have a caring and professional staff who provide services intended to maximize your physical, mental, and social health. In addition to basic health and mental health services, we offer a variety of preventive and educational programs to the campus community. Have questions? Contact us. We're here to help!
Event Accommodations for Disabled Students
If you are a student with a disability and require reasonable accommodations to participate in any event sponsored by Student Health & Psychological Services, please contact us for assistance. To better assist you, please contact us at least five days prior to the scheduled event.
CSUDH Student Health Services is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.