[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here]
You are now an Intern and on your way to obtaining a Preliminary Education Specialist Credential that is valid for five (5) years. Please remember that you must obtain your Clear credential prior to the end of the five years.
As an Intern, you have the following responsibilities:
- Attend mandatory new Student Orientation. Learn more [PDF].
- Contact your Faculty Advisor each semester to review your academic progress.
- Maintain status as a University Student and Special Education Intern by continuous enrollment.
- Maintain appropriate GPA (see University Catalog).
- Adhere to professional standards and codes of contact (see SPE Handbook for Candidate’s Conduct and Dispositions under Participants Responsibilities).
- Complete required program surveys: SEIP Needs Assessment, Intern Participant Survey, CCTC Intern Program Completers.