Student Alternative Commuting Program
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here]
CSUDH students can now take advantage of two new programs: Reduced Monthly Bus Pass and Exclusive Online Ridematching Service designed to assist with finding carpool partners within the student community.
- Monthly Bus Pass: CSUDH undergraduate and graduate students get a monthly bus pass for $18 when registered in 12 units or more.
- Application Process: to qualify for a discount, you must complete the College/Vocational TAP ID application available at CSUDH, Metro Customer Centers or click here for online application in both English [PDF] | Spanish [PDF].
- Then submit the completed application to any Metro Customer Center or mail it to the Metro Reduced Fare Office, One Gateway Plaza, MS 99-PL-4, Los Angeles, CA, 90012-2952.
- Upon receipt of your College/Vocational TAP ID:
- Pick-up a $18 Student Transit Voucher at Transportation Services 108, Small College Complex, Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Then take the voucher and card to Cashiers Office, Welch Hall, 2nd floor 270, Monday - Thursday 8:00a.m to 5:00pm and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 pm, open during lunch to load the value to card.
- Student Toro Connection:
Register today at
Student Toro Connection is an exclusive Ride Matching Service for CSUDH students— with our easy to use online system, you’ll be in touch with other smart commuters like you who are looking to save money, time, and the environment. They are friends, family, students, and neighbors who share the same commute schedule, location and/or working hours.
If you do not have an account, sign up today to get your free, personalize list of potential carpool partners.
Just log in with your CSUDH user name and password, then setup your profile.
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: jj&&eat