Welch Hall background

Time Conflict

Quick Links

[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Free here.]


A student wishing to enroll in two classes that overlap must get permission from both instructors. The student must:

  • Use the Approval for Time Conflict form [PDF] to obtain approval (signature) to enroll from each instructor.
  • Obtain Late Registration Permission Numbers from each instructor and enter them on the Change of Program form.
  • Return the completed forms to the Office of Admissions and Records to be registered in-person during late registration period only.