Welch Hall background

Declare/Change of Major or Minor (Undergraduates Only)

Quick Links

[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Free here.]


A student may change his/her major or minor at any time before applying for graduation. If a student has not declared his/her major and is ready to do so, it is also considered a change of the major or minor. The student should complete the Change of Undergraduate Major/Minor form [PDF] and sign it. The form must also be signed by the appropriate program/faculty member.

Once the form has been signed by all persons, it must be submitted to the Admissions & Records Office for processing.