Requirements For CSUDH Presidential Scholars
To become a Presidential Scholar at CSUDH, students must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum of 3.5 cumulative GPA for high school graduates
- Minimum 1000 SAT (Math+Critical Reasoning score) or 25 ACT composite score for high school graduates
- Minimum 3.4 cumulative GPA and 44 transferable units for transfer students
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Free here. ]
How To Apply
Students must download and complete a separate scholarship application here [PDF]. Eligible students will be selected to attend an on-campus event on March 16, 2013, when they will write an essay and participate in interviews with faculty, staff and current scholars.
Requirements For Scholarship Renewal
CSUDH Presidential Scholarships are renewable on an annual basis (up to three additional years for incoming new freshmen and one additional year for transfer students). Presidential Scholars must meet the following requirements to renew their scholarships:
- Complete at least 12 units per semester.
- Participate in planned activities.
- During freshmen year, achieve at least a 3.0 GPA by the end of the academic year.
- During sophomore year, achieve at least a 3.25 GPA by the end of the academic year.
- During junior and senior years, achieve at least a 3.5 GPA by the end of the academic year.
- Become an active member and leader of the CSUDH community.