Request the President's Attendance
[Download Adobe Acrobat here]
President Hagan takes great pride in representing the university at events. He makes every effort to participate in events that further the university's mission and support the community. The Office of the President attempts to accommodate those requests. Follow these guidelines to request the President’s attendance or participation at an event:
- Please submit requests at least four weeks in advance.
- Fill out the President Event Attendance Request [PDF] form and obtain approval by your Vice President or VP designee.
- If the request is NOT approved by your Vice President or VP designee, this decision will be communicated to you by your Vice President or VP designee.
- If approved by your Vice President or VP designee, submit the request to firstname.lastname@example.org and Presidential Aide Bernadine Grayer at email@example.com. NOTE: This action alone is not a confirmation that the President will be able to attend and/or participate.
- The Office of the President will assess the request. If the president is able to attend the event, the event coordinator will be asked to provide additional information about the event on the Presidential Event Briefing [PDF] form.
For those external to the university, please contact the Office of the President at (310) 243-3301 to request the president’s attendance or participation at an event. You are not required to submit the form(s) but are welcome to do so for planning purposes.