Male Success Alliance
General Body Meetings
General Body Meetings are held once a month on Thursday evenings. These interactive sessions are designed to equip students with the tools and resources necessary for success. Students have the opportunity to participate in various workshops that cover areas such as personal and professional development, leadership, and social justice issues. In addition to our General Body Meetings, members meet once a month in small groups.
General Body Meeting Dates and Times
- September 18th 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM, Ballroom A,B
- October 23rd, 2014 6 PM - 8 PM, Ballroom C
- November 20th, 2014 6 PM - 8 PM, Ballroom A
- February 10th, 2015 Meeting 6 PM - 8 PM Ballroom C
- March 19th, 2015 6 PM - 8 PM, Ballroom C
- April 16th, 2014, 6 PM - 8 PM Ballroom C
Become a Member
In order to become a members students must complete a four step process.
- Step 1: Complete a membership application.
- Step 2: Attend our monthly New Members Orientation. After you complete an application we will email you with the date, time, and location for our next New Member Orientation.
- Step 3: Attend our Rites of Passage Event. Rites of Passage events take place on Saturday mornings and involve a team building activity such as a low ropes course or dragon boating.
- Step 4: Participate in our Rites of Passage Ceremony at a General Body Member. The Rites of Passage Ceremony is the official introduction of new members to the rest of the MSA general body.