To make a reservation, please visit or call the Technology Checkout Office.
Rooms for 1 - 2 people are available from IMS. Visit them at LIB-C121 or call them at (310) 243-3704.
Technology Checkout Office
Library South 2nd Floor Room 2039
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Library Access & Student Services Assistant
Library Administrative Analyst
All students in the group must sign an agreement in order to use the study rooms. CSUDH photo IDs are required. The sign-in takes place in the Laptop Loan Office Room 3941 which is open from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday. During evening hours, please go to the Information/E-Reserves Office on the 3rd floor. Saturday checkouts are managed by the Reference Desk
Reservations can be made up to one day in advance.
- Rooms may only be used by currently enrolled CSUDH students, and are intended for student study related purposes only. Groups must limit their use of the room to two consecutive hours. Groups may renew their room if no one is waiting.
- Food, beverages, and smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Lights must remain on at all times; windows may not be covered and materials may not be posted on windows or walls.
- Maintain a low to moderate noise level – rooms are not soundproof.
- Do not remove or bring in additional furniture. (maximum 5 in 2nd floor rooms; maximum 8 in 3rd floor rooms)
- Only use markers that are supplied in the room. Other markers (even other dry erase markers) may stain the PolyVision surface.
- Leave the room clean; Wipe down the whiteboard, lock and close the door.
- Users are responsible for the condition of the room. Report any previous damage to Laptop Loan or Information/E-Reserves Office before your reserved time begins.
- Reservations are taken up to one hour before closing.
- Groups will not be permitted into a room within one hour of closing.
- Library Services end 15 minutes before closing time. Please gather your belongings and prepare to leave the building at the appropriate time.
- If all study rooms are in use, the study booths located behind the group study rooms may be used.
Library North 2nd Floor
- Room 2711
- Room 2713
- Room 2715
Library South 3rd Floor
- Room 3009
- Room 3011
- Room 3017
- Room 3019
- Room 3041
- Room 3043
- Room 3049
- Room 3051
All rooms are equipped with a table, chairs, a whiteboard, copycam, and power sockets. Additionally, rooms 3009 and 3051 also have a computer and projector. Please inform library staff at the time of checkout if you need one of these two rooms. One group member will be required to sign an additional time for the use of these rooms.
Group Study Rooms are for three to five people in 2nd floor rooms and four to eight people in 3rd floor rooms. If there are fewer than the minimum people allowed at any time, you will be asked to leave. Please wait until your entire group is present before occupying the room.