Michael P. Ernst
Physical Education: Teaching
Carole Casten, Coordinator
Physical Education: Pre-Physical Therapy Option
Scott W. Cheatham, Coordinator
Physical Education: Fitness Director Option
George Wing, Coordinator
Recreation and Leisure Studies
Mary Lou Cappel, Coordinator
Lee Hancock, Coordinator
Kinesiology: Pre Physical Therapy Option Education Plan
Kinesiology: Teaching Option Education Plan
Kinesiology: Fitness Director Option Education Plan
- New students should initiate advisement by contacting the Division secretary.
- Transfer students should schedule an appointment with Major advisor and bring transcripts and course descriptions.
- Each time students meet with their advisor they should bring a current copy of their “Academic Advisement.”
- Advisement must be sought by students each semester prior to registration throughout their studies at CSU Dominguez Hills.
- Students' final advisement meetings should take place when they complete 90 units and just before they file for graduation. Students must file for graduation at the Office of the Registrar and adhere to the important dates listed in the Class Schedule.
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader]