For MacLion Users (with 10.7.2 version):
Before you connect to any wifi network on our campus, please check and do the following:
1. Open the Keychain Access utility, by clicking on Go, Utilities, or by double clicking on your hard drive icon, Applications and then Utilities.
2. On the Keychain Access box, click on Certificates on the left menu
3. If you see a certificate named "unknown" on the right box, right click on it and chose Delete "Unknown" to delete this certificate.
4. Close the Keychain Access application, reboot your machine and try to connect to "Gotoros" network and follow the steps to configure the secure wireless network "GoToros-wpa2"
After launching a browser, If you cannot go to the Xconnect redirect page on Mac Lion (v10.7.2), do the following:
1. Open the Keychain Access utility by following step 1 above.
2. Click on Keychain Access, Preferences.
3. on the Preferences box, click on Certificates tab
4. Select "Off" from the "Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP):" and "Certificate Revocation List (CRL):" drop down menu.
5. Close the preferences box and quit the Keychain Access utility
6. Reboot your laptop and try connecting to Gotoros network and follow the steps.
After you successfully connect to the GoToros-wpa2 secure wireless network, you need to put the original settings back for OCSP and CRL in Keychain Access utility. Do the following:
1. Follow steps 1, 2 and 3 right above to open the Preferences box in Keychain Access Utility.
2. Select "Best attempt" from the "Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP):" and "Certificate Revocation List (CRL):" drop down menu
3. Close the preferences box and quit the Keychain Access utility
4. Reboot your laptop and try connecting to Gotoros network and follow the steps
When try to open the Keychain Access utility and it doesnt seem to be open and if you see the round colored ball appear and doesnt seem to be doing anything, then your Keychain Utility could be corrupted. Do the following:
1. Turn off your Wi-Fi
2. Reboot your machine and see if the Keychain Access utility opens
3. if it still doesnt open, then open the "Terminal utility" by clicking on Go, Utilities, Terminal
4. Type the following:
5. Exit Terminal utility and reboot your computer and then try to connect to GoToros Wi-Fi network.
1000 E. Victoria Street, Carson, CA 90747 (310) 243-3696