Campus Wi-Fi Locations
Wi-Fi access is currently available in all CSUDH buildings. Generally wireless access is available inside all the buildings, but some coverage may be available outside areas adjacent to the buildings. If you notice lack of wireless coverage inside any of the buildings, please call Helpdesk at x. 2500.
How to Connect to CSUDH Wireless Network
Connecting to CSUDH Wireless Network
**Guest Wireless Access**
GoToros-guest is an open wireless network that provides limited access to the Internet for the CSUDH community.
No Password or username is required. Please provide a valid email address and click on the "Log In" button. You will only have access to the Internet (http and https).
GoToros-guest allows wireless Internet access for laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- 1. Open View Wireless Networks, for Macs available Airports
- 2. Click on GoToros-Guest & Connect
- 3. Enter Email address in the space provided
- 4. You are free to surf the web
- 5. For further assistance, please visit the Library IT Helpdesk or IT helpdesk in WH
- Open: View Wireless Networks or, for MAC: available Airports
- Click on: GoToros & Connect
- Open a new web page
- Read and accept end-user agreement license
- Run Xpress Connect Utility
- When prompted, enter user name and password (i.e. same as mycsudh)
- Once successfully connected, select Done on Xpress Connect utility
- You will be re-routed to the Cisco authentication page (if you’re not automatically re-routed, enter any internet address in the address bar)
- Sign in with user name and password
- Confirmation page loads and you’re free to surf
With some computers, connecting with Xpress Connect utility may alter settings that could interfere with other networks. If this occurs, you should consider setting up the short-cut icon on your desktop.
When the utility successfully connects per the directions above, you will see an option to create a short-cut on your desktop. This icon will allow you to clear the GoToros-wpa2 network settings, so that you can connect to your home network.
**Staff & Faculty**
- Full access: used if you need to access the H or I drives etc.
- Web access only: Only allows web access.
- Faculty and staff will use the same process to have their devices configured (Xpress Connect-see Students).
- However, Staff & Faculty are required to download the Cisco utility.
- The Cisco Authentication page has two options for the Staff & Faculty
MacLion version 10.7.2 users click here if you are unable to connect to the CSUDH wireless
NOTE: Android users have to configure the secure wirless network "GoToros-wpa2" manually.