University Printing Services...Is Going Digital
[Get Adobe Reader here]
University Printing Services, (UPS), has historically been the campus official service for Reprographics (UPS & Fast Copy), One-Stop copying (Toro Copy Center) and the campus Copier Program.
The staff in Reprographics has always been committed to providing outstanding customer service, competitive pricing, superior craftsmanship and high-quality results. Every job that leaves our shop is a reflection of our commitment to quality as well as the overall image of the University.
Monday thru Thursday:
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday:
University Printing Services
1000 E. Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747
Phone (310) 243-3811
Fax (310) 217-6968
During March, April and May 2017, Reprographics (and this website) will undergo a much needed revitalization and alignment of services.
If you have any questions about ordering stationery, business cards, envelopes or special orders, please call our office at 310-243-3811.
Our revitalization and alignment of services will include:
- Moving away from ancient manual offset press processes to complete digital functionality.
- Implementing a Digital Storefront encompassing printer control, inventory control, online ordering, simple and accurate chargeback and integration with the campus TouchNet system for credit/debit cards purchase options.
- Augmenting and updating training of staff across the new digital spectrum.
- Moving the Toro Copy Center color copier/printer services, to offer color copier/printer self-services in WH-A-214 and Lib G-149. Both self-service with expanded hours of operation.
- Pursuing further cost savings and greater efficiencies for the current campus Copier Program
Suggestions during this transition:
Many projects can be completed within a few days depending on quantity and complexity, but please allow enough time for processing, proofing, printing and finishing.
- As a general rule, we’d like to have 5-10 working days to produce major print projects.
Please Note: During this transition, business cards and envelopes will be temporarily processed by an off-campus source without a substantial increase in cost.
How to Place an Order
There are several ways you can order services:
- You may come into the office and talk directly to our staff about what you would like printed, or
- Fill out the order form and email it to us directly at UPS@csudh.edu.
a)The services listed below require a completed Fast Copy and Off-Set Work Order Form (click on link)
b) Please fill form, print, and email to UPS@csudh.edu.
Please Note: This form (with account #) must accompany jobs listed below:
o Postcards, brochures
o Newsletter, postcards
o multi-page color publications
o event invitations & programs
o flyers, certificates
o carbonless copies
o color and black & white copies
o Folding, collating
o Coil, comb and tape
o Shrink wrap
o Banners up 42 inches wide
o Posters up to 36 inches wide
Ordering Business Cards
Please Note: The gold-foil logo has been eliminated on all business cards.
- Place all orders online at http://pclass.csudh.edu/Card/Default.aspx;
Ordering Envelopes and Letterhead
- Email a sample to firstname.lastname@example.org , and include the following information in the body of the email:
- All relevant contact information.
- Quantity desired and your mail code number (if necessary).
- You will receive a PDF proof and have the option of making changes before printing.