Automatic Dial/Abbreviated Dial/Speed Dial/Last Number Redial
Here are a few features that will help you dial those frequently dialed numbers a bit quicker.
Automatic Dialing: Can store a number per auto dial button.
This can be accomplished by doing the following:
- Press auto dial button/AUTD, while the receiver is on the telephone base, and speaker (SPKR) is off.
- Dial phone number you wish to store exactly as you would dial it (9+ 1+ 310+ xxxxxxx or a campus extension).
- Write down the number you stored.
To use it:
- Lift the receiver, or hit the speaker (SPKR) button.
- Press auto dial and it will dial the number for you.
Abbreviated Dial/Speed Dial: Stores up to 10 numbers on one button and you use a storage number for each stored number.
- Press "abbreviated dial button/ABVD", then * followed by storage number (dial any digit 0-9), get confirmation tone.
- Dial the phone number you wish to store exactly as you would dial it (9+1+ area code-xxx-xxxx), get another confirmation tone
- Hang up, write down storage number
To use it:
- Press "abbreviated dial" button, followed by the storage number (0-9); call is then placed for you.
Last Number Redial
- Dial tone, press "Last # redial" button/LNRD and it will ring the last "OUTSIDE" call or you can dial # 9 to reach the last number dialed; no feature button required.