Polycom Conference Phone – How To
- Call your first number; let them know that you'll be connecting them to a conference call and that you're placing them on hold.
- Depress the flash hook or the flash button, if there is one. This will provide you with "enter, enter, enter" and then a few seconds of dial tone. You can go ahead with the next step the moment you hear "enter".
- Press # 1, this gives you a slight stutter then provides you with dial tone again.
- Dial your second number
- After you connect depress the flash hook or flash button again, you'll hear a ring then a beep.
- Press # 1, all the parties should now be connected.
You can have up to seven different locations on the line, including your connection.