How do faculty and staff access the Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise and Acrobat XI Pro software?
You can also obtain access to the Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise and Acrobat XI Pro software through the MyCSUDH campus portal:
- Log on to the MyCSUDH campus portal.
- Click on Get Adobe Software under the heading of "Information Tech Services".
- You will be directed to the CSUDH On The Hub online store, hosted by Kivuto Solutions Inc. Click on Start Shopping towards the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to the CSUDH Authentication Service page.
- Enter your campus username and password on the CSUDH Authentication Service page. Click Login.
- You are now logged in to the CSUDH On The Hub online store. Click on Start Shopping towards the bottom of the page.
- Select Adobe Creative Cloud. Follow the instructions on the screen in order to add Adobe Creative Cloud for ETLA (multilanguage) to your shopping cart and obtain access to the software.
NOTE: The Adobe FREE software only applies to active (or current) State Faculty/Staff employees. OLLI and Emeritus are NOT eligible for software due to the terms of the license agreement.
Yes. This is an Annual Subscription that must be renewed on a yearly basis.
No. This is a cloud based service which may be run on your personal computer for at home use.
What is included in Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise and Acrobat XI Pro?
Refer to the following tech specs pages for a complete list of system requirements for each product.
The world's best desktop applications for photography, video, audio, and design.
Adobe Acrobat® XI Pro
Adobe After Effects® CC
Adobe Audition® CC
Adobe Bridge CC
Adobe Dreamweaver® CC
Adobe Flash® Builder® 4.7 Premium Edition
Adobe Flash Professional CC
Adobe Illustrator® CC
Adobe InCopy® CC
Adobe InDesign® CC
Adobe Media Encoder CC
Adobe Photoshop® CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® 5
Adobe Prelude® CC
Adobe Premiere® Pro CC
Adobe SpeedGrade® CC
Edge Tools & Services: