Sample message (Outlook):
Or you will receive an email message like the one below.On Campus users
: On campus users are identified as users who are on campus when changing their password. If you are on campus follow these instructions.
Note: Once you forget the network (Step 1) do not try to connect to the Wi-Fi network (Step 3) until you changed your password (Step 2).
- Before changing your password you must forget the network for your wireless devices. See Step 1. Once Step 1 is complete go to Step 2 to reset your password. Once Step 2 is complete go to Step 3 to re-connect to network.
- Forget WiFi settings
- Forget network (Instructions)
- Mac OSX
- Go to DHNET.CSUDH.EDU and change the password.
- Connect to WiFi again
- Connect to network (iPhones, iPads)
- Connect to network (Instructions)
- Mac OSX
- Connect to your email and enter the new password.
- Home Users: If you are resetting your password from home please follow the instructions below.
a) Go to DHNET.CSUDH.EDU and change the password.
b) Reset mobile devices with new password:
- Reset network setting (Instruction)
NOTE: Resetting network will remove WiFi setting. It is recommended that users come to campus to reset password.
- Password has expired – If your password has expired please contact the Helpdesk at x. 2500.