Enhanced Technology Classroom Quick Start Guide
- Push the "ON" button to start the system.
- Turn on the units to be accessed (onboard computer, laptop or VHS machine). Any or all of the units can be turned on and accessed.
- Select the desired source for display (computer, laptop or VHS).
- If using the laptop, plug the laptop into the provided cables.
- If using the VHS put in the desired tape and press "PLAY".
- To shut the system down, press the "OFF" button on the panel and then shut off the individual units.
There are currently 42 ETCs throughout the campus. If you have questions regarding the ETCs or require technical assistance then please contact the I.T. Help Desk at (310) 243-2500 and select option 4 for Smart Classroom Support. You can also log a support request online at helpweb.csudh.edu.