I am receiving one of the following login/password error messages. What should I do?
Common MyCSUDH messages:
- "Please Contact your system administrator"
- "Your Username and/or Password are invalid"
Common Blackboard messages:
- "Could not login. Valid authentication credentials were not provided
Common Toromail messages:
- "Authentication Failed"
Common Computer Lab Machine messages:
- “Unable to login”
If you are receiving one of the above messages, please attempt the following steps. If this does not resolve your concern, please open a help request ticket by visiting Helpweb.
Step 1: Password is out of sync with the application/resource:
- Visit DHNET Password Management to reset your password
- If you are still unable to log-in, proceed to Step 2 below.
Step 2: You currently do not have permissions needed to login to this application
- Open a help request ticket by visiting Helpweb.
Back to top
How do I connect to campus Wi-Fi?
Connect to the GoToros-guest network from your device
- Open wireless network
- No username or password required
- No configuration needed
- Easy access
Need Help? Bring your device to the IT Helpdesk for assistance
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is located in two convenient locations:
- Welch Hall - WH 370B
- South Library - Library circulation desk
Back to top