Registering and Paying Tuition While Outside the U.S.
To register and pay your tuition from outside the U.S., follow these steps below:
- Log into MyCSUDH to contact your academic advisor. All newly admitted students must clear their registration "hold" by contacting their academic advisor.
- In MyCSUDH, look up a catalog definition of your major, read the class schedule, select classes and register for those classes.
- When registering, identify yourself using your CSUDH assigned I.D. number that starts out with "201" or a US social security number.
- Your registration PIN number is your six-digit birth date.
- FAX the Cashier's Office the following information at (001)310-516-4432:
- Your name
- Your CSUDH I.D. number
- Your credit card company name
- Your credit card number
- Your credit card exploration date
- The amount of your tuition and fees
- Your return FAX number
- Sign the FAX
- Request the Cashier to FAX back a receipt once they process it
Registering and Paying Tuition While Living in the U.S.
To register and pay your tuition when you are in the U.S., follow these steps below:
- Complete payment for each semester is required at registration. Be prepared to pay for your tuition at the time of your registration.
- If you are living on campus, be prepared to pay for your housing and board at the time of registration.
- If you bring money to the U.S. in a check or money order and deposit it in a bank, it may take up to three weeks for the check to be processed and become available for your use.
- You will need an American Social Security number to open a bank account.