Welcome to CSU Dominguez Hills!
Whether you are a high school student or counselor, we'd like to help you find the information you need.
Latest CSUDH Counselor Connection Newsletters
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here]
Enrollment Steps for Fall
- October 1 - CSU Mentor opens for first-time freshmen and upper-division transfer applicants.
- November 30 - Priority application filing period ends.
- January 1 - Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA) opens.
- February 15 – Freshmen Applicants submit official transcript through 1st Semester of 12th Grade if requested.
- March 2 - Priority Financial Aid Application Deadline.
- March 15 – Transfer Applicants submit official transcript(s) of all completed work to receive a transfer credit analysis prior to course registration.
- May 1 - Intent to enroll deadline.
- May 6 - Deadline for Freshmen Admits to take the EPT/ELM test.
- July 15- All Undergraduate admits submit official transcript(s) through Spring. High School transcripts must include graduation date for Freshmen.
Discover Dominguez: Counselors Conference Presentations
If you have any questions, please contact us at (310) 243-3422.
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader]