[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Free here]
Admissions criteria is found on our Future Students website. To find out your admissions criteria, click on the appropriate link below:
CSU Dominguez Hills reviews each applicant’s record thoroughly during the admissions process. The admission decision is based on objective data: each applicant's self-reported academic qualifications on the Application for admission, official transcripts, and test scores.
You may appeal your admission denial if you believe your academic or personal circumstances could not be considered adequately through the standard admission review process or if an error occurred in the application review. If you believe you have been denied admission in error, you must submit a written appeal within fifteen days of receipt of your denial letter (this timeline is based on Assembly Bill 670, Section 89030.7).
Submitting your appeal
- Print and attach the "Undergraduate Admissions Appeal Request & Cover Sheet" with your complete appeal packet.
- Only one appeal may be submitted per semester.
- A brief written appeal statement from the applicant which clearly and concisely states the reason for appeal is required.
- All documents should be submitted together in one packet. Incomplete appeal packets may be delayed or immediately denied.
- If submitting additional information or new documentation to be considered, the appeal statement should include an explanation of why the additional information was not available at the time of application
- Any supporting documents, such as medical records or letters from a school counselor, must be sent as part of the appeal packet. Supporting documents submitted without an appeal statement are not considered an admission appeal and will not be reviewed or held for future consideration.
- For freshmen applicants, if the basis of appeal involves an incorrectly reported test score, please submit official test scores along with the appeal packet. Unofficial test scores will not be reviewed for admission consideration.
- Letters of recommendation will not be considered.
- All documents submitted as part of the appeal packet will not be returned to the applicant.
Submit your complete Admission Appeal Packet to:
CSUDH Office of Admissions and Records
Attn: Admission Decision Appeal Committee
1000 East Victoria Street WH-C290
Carson, CA 90747
Appeal decisions will be mailed within two weeks of submission and will be reflected on My.CSUDH.edu.