2011-2012 Financial Aid
Check your Financial Aid status online at My.CSUDH.EDU in the Student Center
Apply for 2011-2012 Financial Aid
- Beginning January 1, 2011, you may submit your 2011-2012 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- List CSUDH Federal School Code 001141 to have your results sent directly to us.
- The priority filing deadline for the FAFSA was Wednesday, March 2, 2011. However, you may still apply today for aid and be considered for federal grants and other forms of assistance.
Submit Your Financial Aid Documents by May 19, 2011
- The deadline to submit all requested documents is Thursday, May 19, 2011. This applies to both new and returning students.
- Only students that meet both deadlines (March 2 and May 19) will have their registration fees deferred. Students not meeting the deadlines will be expected to pay their registration fees from their own resources. This means you will be dropped from any classes for which you are registered and/or be stopped from registration for any classes.
- Don't wait! Get your financial aid documents in today. Go to My.CSUDH.EDU to see what documents you still need to submit.
Contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 243-3691. We're here to help.