Welcome to the Financial Aid Office
Welcome to the Financial Aid Office. We have many resources available to you on this site. You'll find information on applying for financial aid, completing your loan counseling interview, downloading forms, scholarships, and more. If you can't find what you're looking for, just contact us. We're here to help.
- New Rules for State University Grant Eligibility
The CSU has endorsed changes to the rules for awarding State University Grants. To be eligible to receive a State University Grant beginning in Fall 2013, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at least half-time;
- Undergraduate students cannot have accumulated more than 150 semester units;
- Undergraduate transfer students cannot have accumulated more than 75 semester units at the CSU;
- Credential students cannot accumulate more than 30 units.
- Masters students cannot accumulate more than 125% of the required units.
- Students pursuing a second Bachelor’s, second Credential or second Master’s degree are not SUG eligible; regardless of where they received their previous degree(s).
Please note: Advanced Placement, international Baccalaureate, Military credit and Pre-baccalaureate credit and credit by examination will not count against the new SUG limits.
What We Do
[Get Acrobat Reader Free here.]
We are committed to providing quality service, guidance and resources to students in the pursuit of their educational goals. We are also committed to providing accurate information about the financial aid process, and supporting the overall campus mission.