Information for Counselors
- The EOP is accepting applications from first-time freshmen for Fall 2017 through November 30, 2017.
- If prompted, students applying for the EOP Program will be contacting you for recommendations. Although it's best if you file an electronic recommendation. Recommendations should be sent to:
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Office of Admissions & Records
1000 E. Victoria Street, WH C-290
Carson, CA 90747
- Recommendations and transcripts should be sent to the Office Of Admissions & Records by February 17, 2017.
- Students can expect to receive an admission decision for the EOP in March 2017.
- Keep in mind that EOP is not a financial aid program. To get financial assistance, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online for State and Federal Aid and Cal Grands. For California Dream Act please visit: https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
or contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance.
- For additional information please visit the CSU Mentor website.
Apply to EOP
Use the link below for more information and detailed instructions on how to apply to the EOP Program.
If you can't find what you're looking for, just contact us. We'd be happy to help.