Information for Counselors
- The EOP is accepting applications from first-time freshmen for fall 2016 through November 30, 2015.
- If prompted, students applying for the EOP Program will be contacting you for recommendations. Although it's best if you file an electronic recommendation. Recommendations should be sent to:
- California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Office of Admissions & Records
- 1000 E. Victoria Street, WH C-290
- Carson, CA 90747
- Recommendations and transcripts should be sent to the Office Of Admissions & Records by February 15, 2016.
- Students can expect to receive an admission decision for the EOP in March.
- Keep in mind that EOP is not a financial aid program. To get financial assistance, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance.
- You can find a wealth of Counselor and Educator Information on our CSU Mentor website.
Apply to EOP
Use the link below for more information and detailed instructions on how to apply to the EOP Program.
If you can't find what you're looking for, just contact us. We'd be happy to help.