[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here]
The Emergency Preparedness Mission of California State University Dominguez Hills shall be to develop, organize, coordinate and lead the campus toward effective preparation for, and efficient response to, emergencies and disasters with the primary focus on saving lives, reducing human suffering and the minimizing of property loss and academic services. To accomplish these tasks, the University will:
- Develop plans and procedures to ensure the highest levels of mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery;
- Maintain a comprehensive, risk-based, multi-hazard emergency management and training program addressing the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff, and visitors;
- Coordinate with federal, state, and local resources for securing of agency services to maximize the support of the University’s effort in minimizing disruption of academic programs, controlling losses, attempting to maintain operations and essential services;
- Assist the neighboring community in disaster recovery efforts once the University’s needs have been addressed.
Campus Emergency Plans
Home Emergency Information
Emergency Information Telephone Number
In the event of an emergency, call this number to obtain information on the status of classes and university operations.
CSU Committees and Affiliations:
- Emergency Preparedness Committee
- Floor Warden Committee
Please email any questions or comments concerning this website.