[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here]
[Download MS Word Viewer here]
Our urban schools need you. Apply now.
For the majority of College of Education Programs, you will need to complete the general CSUDH application at CSUMentor.
If you are interested in applying for any of the programs below, click on the Apply Now! button.
Teacher Education Department
Teacher Education (TED) Credential Programs
- Preliminary Multiple Subject (MS) - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Preliminary Single Subject (SS) - Student Teaching and University Interns
- Bilingual Authorization Emphasis for (MS/SS)
- MA in Curriculum and Instruction with Preliminary Multiple Subject or Single Subject
* FOR OTHER PROGRAMS DEADLINES AND APPLICATIONS CLICK HERE
Special Education (SPE) Credential Programs
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Early Childhood Special Education - Student Teaching andUniversity Intern
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Mild/Moderate- Student Teaching and University Intern
- Preliminary Education Specialist in Moderate/Severe- Student Teaching and University Intern
- Clear Education Specialist
- Added Authorization in Early Childhood Special Education
Graduate Education Division
- Counseling Program: For Spring 2017 Applicants, we are in the process of moving to an online program application, which is expected to be available in early August. If you are applying for the Spring 2017 term, please check back to apply online in August. Paper program applications will no longer be accepted.
Application deadlines for the Counseling program for Fall and Spring Admission:
The School/College Counseling program admits new students twice a year for the Fall and Spring terms.
- Fall Admission - The application deadline is February 1.
- Spring Admission - The application deadline is October 1.
- Both the University (CSUmentor) application and the Program application must be received by the deadline for consideration.
School Leadership Programs (SLP)
For questions regarding applying to Teacher Education Programs, contact the College of Education Admissions Unit at (310) 243-3530.
For questions regarding applying to Graduate Education Programs, please contact (310) 243-3524.