FALL 2014 CLASS SCHEDULE
The course offerings for the Fall 2014 term is available online via My Class Search and can be viewed by linking to MyCSUDH.
Instructions to Access MyCSUDH
Once you are on the MyCSUDH page, bypass the signon fields and scroll down to the bottom left hand corner of the page (you DO NOT need to sign onto this page to view the courses offered). Click on "Class Search-no login required" under "class schedule & catalogs" (see snapshot of page below).
Class Search Tutorial
If you need assistance on how to navigate through "My Class Search", click on Class Search Tutorial to view the tutorial.
Can't Access MyCSUDH?
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing MyCSUDH or the "class search", please try one of following:
- If you are receiving an error message saying your account is disabled.
- Close and re-open your browser session and try to access my.csudh.edu again.
- Clear internet cache. Instructions for Clearing Your Internet Browser Cache is available.
- If the error message states: "User ID and Password are required", please double check your username and password and try again on the login prompt.
- If an error message states: "Unauthorized to access the page", please double check if the browser you are using is on the list of supported browsers.
- If you still experience difficulty please submit an IT HelpWeb request online athttps://helpweb.csudh.edu or contact the IT Help Desk at Ext. 2500 while on campus.
For additional information pertaining to the Spring 2014 term, please refer to the menu items to the left (includes the academic calendar, advising information, fees and registration information).