Registration in Extended Education Programs
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR A CLASS FOR THE FIRST TIME AT CSUDH, YOU MUST REGISTER BY PHONE, MAIL OR IN PERSON.
You can register online via my.CSUDH.edu if you have taken a class at CSUDH within the past year, or if you have inquired about a class and have submitted your name, address, e-mail and birthdate (within the past year).
my.csudh.edu Registration Instruction PDF | [Download Adobe Reader Free]
- Locate Your Student Login:
To use MyCSUDH, you must have your campus student username and password. Your username is the first part of your toromail.csudh.edu e-mail address, and your password is your birthdate (mmddyy). (If you don't have your username or password, or are a new user, please call 310-243-3741 or view your registration confirmation to get help with online registration.)
- Activate Your Account:
You need to activate your account by going to my.csudh.edu and clicking the “Activate your Account” link.
- Enroll in Your Course(s):
- Credit courses: click on “Student Center,” and then on link “Add a Class”.
- Non-credit and CEU courses: click on “Non-Credit Enrollment” first, and then enroll.
- Pay for Your Course(s):
To complete the online registration process, students must pay in full at the time of registration. Students will be disenrolled from classes by 8am the next business day if payment is not received at the time of registration. After adding the course(s), click on “Account Inquiry” from the pull down menu, then click on “Make a Payment” from the pull down menu; select appropriate term, and pay with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- Access Your Course(s) on Blackboard:
Be sure to login to your Blackboard account to access your course syllabus, materials and instructor contact information as soon as you've registered. Visit the Blackboard Login Information link to get started.
Graphic of Registration Instructions | [Download Microsoft Word]
Note: Certain programs and courses may have enrollment restrictions. If you are having trouble registering for a course, please call the Extended Education office at 310-243-3741 to register.
Credit and Debit Card Payment Non-Refundable Convenience Fee
A 2.75% non-refundable convenience fee is charged to all credit and debit card payments. This fee goes directly to the third-party processor TouchNet® PayPath™ to cover fees charged by the card companies. Debit cards are processed as credit cards and are subject to the same 2.75% non-refundable convenience fee. You can avoid paying the fee online by using an electronic check.
✆ Register by Phone:
310-243-3741 or 877-GO-HILLS (877-464-4557)
Saturday 8am - 1:30pm
Best time to call: 9am-11am. If you have trouble getting through on our phone lines during office hours, please let us know.
✉ Register by Mail:
Print and complete the Registration Form
Mail to:CSU Dominguez Hills
College of Extended and International Education
1000 E. Victoria St.
Carson, CA 90747
Young Scholars Registration
If you are a Young Scholars student, DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE; go to the Young Scholars Web site for information on how to register.
Refund of Fees
You must file appropriate forms in the College of Extended & International Education Office in order to receive a refund. Students must officially drop their courses. For credit courses, students must file the appropriate "Drop" and "Request for Refund" forms in the Office of College of Extended & International Education. The effective date of the refund is the day the forms are received by the Office of the College of Extended & International Education. To receive a refund of fees for any course, you must notify of College of Extended & International Education between the hours of 9am and 4pm at least two working days before the course begins. You will be asked to send a written request for a refund of fees to our office. If you need to withdraw on or after the day of the first class meeting, notify the Extended Education Registration office immediately. Refunds are granted in accordance with the State refund schedule.
- If a course is cancelled, the entire course fee will be refunded
- If you withdraw prior to the first class meeting, 100% of the course fee will be refunded (less a $10 processing fee for credit courses)
- If you withdraw after the first class and before the first 25% of the course has elapsed, 65% of the total fee will be refunded
- After 25% of the course time has elapsed, no refund will be made
- No refund will be made for courses of four meetings or less, or four weeks or less.
- Refund policies do not apply to courses that are offered in partnership with other educational institutions. These include, but are not limited to, the following partners: Click Safety, Ed2Go, Gatlin, VESI, and the Center for Legal Studies.
Refund Policy for Cancellations or Transfers
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 days prior to the course start date to be eligible for a refund.
- Transfers must be requested at least 2 weeks prior to course start date Transfers requested after the 2 week cutoff will be handled on a space available basis and will not be eligible for a refund if space is not available.
- Subject to specific situations, only one transfer request per class will be accepted.
Visit Admissions & Records for information regarding transcript requests; online transcript requests can also be submitted.