Welcome to Summer Session 2017 at CSU Dominguez Hills. Summer provides a great opportunity to advance toward your degree or take a class on a subject you've always wanted to learn. From Molecular Biology to Global Popular Music and from International Politics to Criminology, summertime is the perfect time to keep learning. Many online courses (listed here) are available during summer session.
[Get MS Excel Viewer]
You do NOT need to be a CSUDH student to take classes during Summer Sessions! Any qualified student can register.
You can search the class schedule at my.csudh.edu; Class Search is on the menu on the right side — you do not need to log in. Just added classes are here.
Financial Aid may be available...
Contact the Financial Aid Office to determine if you are eligible.
Summer Schedule Dates
- Session I: May 27 - July 7
- Session II: July 8 - August 18
- Regular Session: May 27 - August 18
MyCSUDH Class Search
How to Search
The entire Summer schedule can be viewed by going to MyCSUDH and clicking on the Class Search option on the right-side menu:
- Once you are on the MyCSUDH page, bypass the sign-on fields and scroll down to the bottom left hand corner of the page. You DO NOT need to sign onto this page to view the courses offered.
- Click on Class Search under "Schedule of Classes".
- To view all Summer Sessions courses, please select the "Summer 2017" term from the Term pull-down menu, and the "Session I", "Session 2", or "Regular Session" option from the Session pull-down menu.
Reminder: Please continue to check for updates, as classes are added daily.
If you need assistance on how to navigate through "Class Search", view the Class Search Tutorial. If you are experiencing difficulty accessing MyCSUDH or the "Class Search", please try one of following:
- Error message: "Your account is disabled."
- Close and re-open your browser session and try to access my.csudh.edu again.
- Clear internet cache - get help clearing your browser cache on the CSUDH IT Page.
- Error message: "User ID and Password are required."
Please double-check your username and password and try loggin in again.
- Error message: "Unauthorized to access the page."
Please double-check if the browser you are using is on the list of supported browsers.
If you still experience difficulty, please submit an IT HelpWeb request online or contact the IT Help Desk at ext. 2500 while on campus.
For additional information pertaining to the Summer 2017 term, please refer to the menu items to the right (includes the academic calendar, advising information, fees and registration information).
- If you are a current student in the Occupational Therapy, M.S. Nursing Program, or M.A. in Physical Education program AND are planning to enroll in Summer 2017 courses, please contact your department regarding the steps to register for your courses.
- If you are a new Fall 2017 student for the Credential program and are planning to start courses early in the Summer 2017 semester, please contact Jeanette Perez, College of Education at 310-243-3530.
- For any additional questions, please contact the Extended Education Registration Office: 310-243-3741 or Office of Admissions and Records: 310-243-3645.
[Download Adobe Reader Free here]