"Explore the World, Enhance your Knowledge, & Understand Another Culture"
Spend time studying in a foreign country while enrolled at CSUDH. Immerse yourself in the culture, history, and academic-life of a new culture while making progress toward your degree.
Study Abroad programs are offered in many different countries. The International Education Center has a number of resources to help you begin investigating your study abroad options.
University Study Abroad Consortium (USAC)
Based at the University of Nevada, USAC offers programs in 25 countries with many locations unique for study abroad. Students from any university are welcome to participate on USAC programs; students from more than 800 universities around the world have studied with USAC over its thirty-year+ history.
Current program locations: Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Thailand and Turkey.
Program terms: USAC offers short-term programs in January and during the summer (available terms will vary by location)
Programs of study:
• Language studies: For those students who want to fast-track their language studies, USAC programs allow you to complete up to four semesters of language in one semester abroad!
• Non-language studies: USAC’s programs offer many courses besides language courses—including business, liberal arts, engineering, social sciences, and science—all taught in English. In other words, don’t let a language barrier stop you.
· Students pay USAC tuition, plus travel and living expenses abroad
· Students should have a 2.50 GPA and be in good academic standing. Some programs require a 3.00 GPA. Students will be admitted on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
· CSUDH financial aid is fully applicable
California State University, Dominguez Hills
International Education Center
1000 E.Victoria Street, Carson, CA 90747
Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm