Did you know?
- CSUDH Business alumnus Mr. Sam Enriquez (BA '85, Economics) is The Wall Street Journal Senior Page One Editor.
- Accounting Major Ms. Nicole Leonard, a CSU Dominguez Hills Presidential Scholar, won the prestigious Panetta Congressional Internship with U.S. Representative Ken Calvert (D-42) in 2013.
- CSUDH Business alumnus Bree Nguyen (Class of'12) is a Strategic Partnerships Manager at Facebook.
- Forbes Magazine identified CSUDH (Online MBA/MPA) as one of the top 20 Cyber Universities in the United States, recognizing its leadership in distance learning.
- MPA (Master of Public Administration) has earned prestigious NASPPA (National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration) accreditation since 2005.
- CSUDH business school received $300,000 grants for building a high-tech financial market trading lab.
- Business Administration is the most popular major at CSUDH with 1,896 majors in fall 2013.
- Criminal Justice Administration is the fastest growing and the third largest major at CSUDH. It grew approximately 300% from 279 in 2007 to 826 in 2013.