Welcome to College of Business Administration and Public Policy
Established in 1973, the College of Business Administration and Public Policy (CBAPP) is a productive and professional environment of excellence in academic programs, business consulting and community service.
CBAPP has the second largest enrollment of the professional schools at CSU Dominguez Hills! More than 20 percent of the degree recipients are CBAPP students.
Did you know?
- CSUDH Business alumnus Bree Nguyen (Class of '12) became a Strategic Partnerships Manager at Facebook in 2013.
- CSUDH Business alumnus Mr. Sam Enriquez (BA '85, Economics) is The Wall Street Journal Senior Page One Editor.
- Accounting Major Ms. Nicole Leonard, a CSU Dominguez Hills Presidential Scholar, won the prestigious Panetta Congressional Internship with U.S. Representative Ken Calvert (D-42) in 2013.
- U.S. News & World Report's America's Best Online Graduate Business Programs has ranked CSUDH MBA online program #106 among nearly 1,000 online graduate business programs.
- MPA (Master of Public Administration) has earned prestigious NASPPA (National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration) accreditation since 1981.
- In 2013, the College received funding to open a $300,000 classroom facility for a high-tech financial market trading lab.
- Business Administration is the most popular major at CSUDH with 1,896 majors in fall 2013.
- Criminal Justice Administration is the fastest growing and the third largest major at CSUDH. It grew approximately 300% from 279 in 2007 to 826 in 2013.