School Leadership Programs for Charter and Pilot School Educators
The Charter & Autonomous School Leadership Academy (CASLA) is designed to help you discover and develop those leadership capacities which will empower you to live out your school’s mission.
- Earn a CA Tier I administrative services credential in 15 months, starting in summer 2014
- Optional Masters Degree in educational administration (additional nine units)
- Optional Certificate in Charter/Pilot School Leadership (if not credential eligible)
- Take advantage of an accelerated hybrid content delivery model; consisting of online & monthly on-site weekend classes
- Participate in field experiences, seminars, independent reading, and reflective practice
- Be part of an extraordinary network of charter and pilot/autonomous school leaders