Start Your Job Search Here.
Not sure where to begin your job search? You've come to the right place. Here you'll find a host of convenient, easy-to-use online tools, resources and information to help simplify your job search, explore employment opportunities, and land the right job for you. Your next job may be just a few clicks away.
- Check out ToroJobs and Other Job Search Websites - ToroJobs provides access to search and apply for full-time and part-time jobs, internships, work study and student positions, and on-campus recruitment opportunities. Many other job search websites and resources are also available on ToroJobs.
- Get Job Hunting Tips and Suggestions - Take a proactive approach with your job search by following our suggested job hunting strategies.
- Job Fairs - Our Job Fairs provide an opportunity for students to meet with a large number of employers who come to campus specifically seeking CSUDH students for part-time jobs,internships,and career positions.
- Explore Jobs in Education - For those pursuing a career path in education, this section provides a list of education job fairs, school district information, and education employment opportunities.
- On-Campus Interviews - If you are seeking full-time professional employment or an internship, OCI is a practical program that brings prospective employers to campus to interview.
- Meet Employers in Our Employer Information Sessions - Attend an information session where an employer provides details about various career paths and benefits offered by the organization. Employers also schedule Outreach Tables at the Loker Union vendor walkway during the semester.
- Internships - The Career Center helps students find opportunities to gain valuable work experience in their intended fields before graduating.
- Write Your Resume and Cover Letter - Get tips on how to craft an effective resume and cover letter that sets you apart and highlights your strengths.
- Prepare For Your Interview - Learn everything you need to know about giving an impressive interview that leads to a hire.
- Know Proper Business Etiquette - In business settings, proper etiquette requires you putting your best foot forward. Learn how to become comfortable in various social situations.
- Negotiate Your Salary - The right planning and preparation can lead to successful salary negotiation between a prospective employer and hiring organization.
- Consider Your Job After College - As you begin your new career, follow our advice to help you transition from student to professional.
- Explore International Job Opportunities - For those pursuing a career path in other countries, this section provides a list of websites to help you get started.
- Visit Other Resources - In addition to our services, there are community resources available to help you find and secure a job and launch your career.