ToroJobs - CSUDH's Online Job Posting Service
Thank you for your interest in hiring a CSUDH student. The Career Center's ToroJobs site is a self-post, self-referred online job board provided as a service to students and employers. The service is free to employers.
The password-protected site is available for viewing 24/7 by students and alumni of CSUDH. Weekly "Hot Jobs" emails highlight positions of interest to our students. The system also allows students to forward their resume directly to employers while providing a job search engine. Hosting a posted position for an employer does not imply endorsement of the position by the University.
Job Posting Guidelines for Employers
- All job and internship listings are posted at the discretion of the Career Center, and we reserve the right to choose not to post a position if it does not appear to support the best interests of students and/or CSUDH.
- The Career Center serves the entire CSUDH student population and will not advertise positions or sponsor organizations that restrict consideration to specific populations, i.e., Latinos, older students, women, etc.
- We will not post positions that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- We do not post positions that require an investment of cash or other purchases by the prospective employee. The only exception to this will be necessary and appropriate personal safety clothing and gear or equivalent.
- We do not post anonymous ads or positions submitted by third party recruiters who do not identify themselves as such in their job announcements or who do not provide us with client contact information if requested.
- The following are other excluded activities: recruitment for home based business/direct sales/franchise or distributorship opportunities; commission-only sale of merchandise, services or products; polling or surveying of students; fundraising or petition drives; recruitment of students for educational programs outside of CSUDH.
- If you are posting an internship, please refer to Internship Guidelines.
For general recruiting guidelines, salary data, and information on successful hiring practices we recommend consulting the NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers) website at www.naceweb.org.
Need More Information About Our Employer Services?
Contact Kathy Kim, Internship Specialist
Tel: (310) 243-3625