Graduate School Fair
The Graduate School Fair is your best opportunity to reach students of all majors considering graduate or professional school. It is offered only once per year, in the fall semester.
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2015
10 am to 2 pm
Loker Union Vendor Walkway
All registrants receive free parking, a covered table with two chairs, light breakfast, and lunch for two reps.
- Registration cost: $250
- After Sept. 16: $300
- Additional recruiters: $25 each
Fall Job Fairs by Industry
Choose your industry, and meet with students pursuing career opportunities in your recruitment area! All Career Fairs will be held from 12 pm to 3 pm in the Loker Union Ballroom.
STEM & Health Services Career Fair, September 30
Business & Government Career Fair, October 14
Arts & Entertainment Career Fair, October 21
Search in ToroJobs for your Industry Fair. Questions? Call the Career Center: 310-243-3625.
Recruiting Guidelines at CSUDH Recruiting Events and Job Fairs
- The Career Center serves the entire CSUDH student population and will not sponsor organizations that restrict consideration to specific populations, i.e., Latinos, older students, women, etc.
- We will not cooperate with organizations that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- We do not help to promote positions that require an investment of cash or other purchases by the prospective employee. The only exception to this will be necessary and appropriate personal safety clothing and gear or equivalent.
- At our employment fairs, eligible participants are employers offering paid employment opportunities or paid or volunteer internship opportunities. Excluded activities: recruitment for home based business/direct sales/franchise or distributorship opportunities; sale of merchandise, services or products; polling or surveying of students; fundraising or petition drives; recruitment of students for educational programs outside of CSUDH.