Fall Job & Internship Fair
The Job & Internship Fair draws students from all majors and is a means of showcasing your part-time and full-time positions and internships. It is the most well attended student event of the office.
Date: Wednesday, October 23
11 am - 3 pm
Loker Student Union
All registrants receive advance advertising of your visit, a table with two chairs, lunch, and day-long refreshments for two representatives.
- Non-profit or government: $200
- For-profit: $250
- Sponsorships: From $750 to $5,000
Graduate School Fair
Showcase your graduate and professional school programs at this event, which is promoted to more than 10,000 undergraduate students at CSUDH.
Date: Wednesday, September 25
10 pm - 2 pm
- All registrants receive advance advertising of your visit, a table with two chairs, lunch, and day-long refreshments for two representatives.
- Fees: $175.00
Recruiting Guidelines at CSUDH Recruiting Events and Job Fairs
- The Career Center serves the entire CSUDH student population and will not sponsor organizations that restrict consideration to specific populations, i.e., Latinos, older students, women, etc.
- We will not cooperate with organizations that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- We do not help to promote positions that require an investment of cash or other purchases by the prospective employee. The only exception to this will be necessary and appropriate personal safety clothing and gear or equivalent.
- At our employment fairs, eligible participants are employers offering paid employment opportunities or paid or volunteer internship opportunities. Excluded activities: recruitment for home based business/direct sales/franchise or distributorship opportunities; sale of merchandise, services or products; polling or surveying of students; fundraising or petition drives; recruitment of students for educational programs outside of CSUDH.