Spring Career Expo
Meet with CSUDH students in all majors for career positions, part-time jobs, and internships. 80% of our students are from underrepresented groups. They are mature and goal oriented.
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- AM Slot: 10:30am - 1:00pm - Recruiter Registration (Event id: 942)
- PM Slot: 2:30pm - 5:00pm - Recruiter Registration (Event id: 943)
- Registration Cost: $435 For-profit, $295 Non-profit/Government
- Late Registration (beginning February 17, 2017): $75 additional
- Additional Representative (limit 4 representatives total): $25
- Career Fair Sponsor: $1000
Education Job Fair
Please join us for the CSUDH Education Fair on Thursday, March 16, 1-4pm. Meet qualified teacher candidates.
Employer Registration Information (two representatives will receive one table with two chairs, lunch, & parking):
- Registration Fee: $250
- Education Job Fair Sponsor: $800
- Additional Representative (Not applicable to sponsors. Limit 4 reps): $25
- Late Registration Cost (begins March 3, 2017): $75 additional
Contact the Career Center for pricing and additional information.
Search in ToroJobs for your event. Questions? Call the Career Center: 310-243-3625.
Recruiting Guidelines at CSUDH Recruiting Events and Job Fairs
- The Career Center serves the entire CSUDH student population and will not sponsor organizations that restrict consideration to specific populations, i.e., Latinos, older students, women, etc.
- We will not cooperate with organizations that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- We do not help to promote positions that require an investment of cash or other purchases by the prospective employee. The only exception to this will be necessary and appropriate personal safety clothing and gear or equivalent.
- At our employment fairs, eligible participants are employers offering paid employment opportunities or paid or volunteer internship opportunities. Excluded activities: recruitment for home based business/direct sales/franchise or distributorship opportunities; sale of merchandise, services or products; polling or surveying of students; fundraising or petition drives; recruitment of students for educational programs outside of CSUDH.