Fee Based Alumni Career Services
$60 for six months
The following services are provided:
- A series of three one hour individual career counseling sessions, along with a free initial consultation
- The use of various career assessment instruments as prescribed by the counselor
- Access to the computer-assisted career guidance programs of the office, including Choices
- Resume and Personal Statement critique services. (Alumni may drop off their resume or personal statement for review by a counselor who will proof it and provide feedback. Resumes will be ready the next business day for pick-up; personal statements require two business days)
- Email announcements about career events, hot jobs, and other employment news
- Participation in Career and Employment Workshops (A variety of workshop topics are offered on a year-round basis, weekdays and evenings).
- Participation in Resume Clinics as scheduled
- Participation in the On-Campus Interview Program. Attendance at the required Campus Interview Preparation Seminar is free.
- Use of Drop-in hours for fifteen minute consults